- Are you running out of time to make something beautiful by Mother's Day?
- Are you afraid that you don't have the skills to handcraft a gift for Mom?
- Are you frustrated by kits that seem to be everywhere and want something a little different and special?
Mom's eyes will light up when she unwraps this pretty picture frame made with your own hands during the Rose Frame Class, to be taught by me - only at the Michaels Arts and Crafts Store in Hawthorne, CA.
I have personally designed this keepsake project to be completed in just two hours during the class. You'll use our tools at the store, and we'll do all the clean up. You'll walk out with a customized, truly special gift just in time for Mother's Day.
In the class you will learn to make super easy Rolled Paper Roses. Later you can make more to use in a multitude of ways for yourself or other gifts.
- Hair clips
- Brooch pins
- Ribbon chokers
- Head bands
- Embellishing other projects like treasure boxes, wall art frames, cards or gift tags
Then you will use adhesive cloth (2 patterns available) and your choice of ribbons to decorate a wood frame. It will be ready to hold your photo to delight Mom or Grandma.
This class is EXCLUSIVE to this Michaels in Hawthorne.
There will be ONLY two sessions of the Rose Frame Class.
- Saturday, April 30th - 12.00pm -2.00pm
- Saturday, May 7th - 12.00pm - 2.00pm
Cost: Tuition $10.00 plus the materials (approximately $15.00)
Space is limited!
REGISTER NOW at the Michaels, Hawthorne.
14370 Ocean Gate Ave
Hawthorne, CA 90250-6732
More Information: (310) 676-2064
The class will suit teenagers and older. Hot glue is used so anyone younger would need and adult helper.
About me: I am a Certified Scrapbooking Instructor through Spotted Canary School, and long time paper crafter and textile artisan. I love sharing my knowledge of crafts and designing projects. More of my work can be found in the "Crafting for a Greener World" column in Natural Life Magazine.