Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm in this book.

I have been published in an upcoming new book, "1000 Ideas for Creative Reuse". One of the things that is very exciting about this right now, is here will be 1000 artists and artisans whose work almost certainly fits the parameters of REACTion. This will make my research so much faster. Of course there are certain artists, most particularly in the Art doll and fiber art communities with whose work I am already familiar, who I will be inviting to create a work especially for the exhibition. I also plan to debut my plarn figures at the event, and some of the projects from my Refashioning book. Other sources for invitees and participants will be Etsy research, scouring other galleries, and online communities such as www.Craftstylish.com and some its sister sites. Really finding artists will probably be the easy part!

1 comment:

ps pirro said...

Congratulations, Robyn! I look forward to seeing that book!